Newbie in Town

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoseyRed

Junior
Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Leela and I'm a newbie to the forums -- but evidently, not to wine. I'm a huge fan of wine tasting and wine pairing; however, I've always wanted to experiment with making my own wine. That would be an entirely new venture for me. I'm very glad to have found this forum. I've already been a part of the wine tasting community, but I'm hoping to gain some sound advice and make some friends along the way.

Anyway, it's great to be here. Hope to meet you all soon. :)

Hi and welcome. Great forum and lots of advice to be had. Jump right in and get to know us all.

Hello Leela and welcome to our (your's) friendly forum. Lots of knowledgeable and interesting folks here. Feel free to jump in any time and ask any questions. If you're not sure of something please ask before doing it and someone will be more then happy to help you out.

Welcome Leela, where abouts are you from as so we can recommend a place where you can get local supplies or what fruits may be available to you. If you are looking to get started and dont have a Wine Supply near you then the link below is a great place to get stuff and your first order will get you 10% off and everything is backed by the owner 100%. http://finevinewines.com/

Hi Leela,

Welcome to WineMakingTalk. I know you will enjoy it here.

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

I can attest to the warmth that radiates from this forum.
i am new and was welcomed with open arms.
Questions were answered for me that i now feel silly for asking, but no one poked fun, they answered and guided me down the right path.

i myself, lurked for a while before joining. i read the posts and searched the past posts, only when i finally wanted some clarification did i join, and my only regret is that i did not do it sooner.

Wow! can anyone say long-winded?

Anyhoo, welcome and don't underestimate the search function.
Not the best but it is above average. The best thing about it is atthe bottom, the "Similar Posts" can be like a chain reaction of knowledge.

Larry, all are welcome here and free to ask any questions you may have as thats why we rae here, to help more people learn this great hobby or to just shoot the breeze about new methods or what we have fermenting.

Welcome!

I second Bhama, this forum is great! There's a wealth of knowledge and a willingness to teach and learn by everyone. Patience is the keyword in winemaking (which is why I make beer too :) )

Read the posts, and ask lots of questions.

ENjoy!

Latest posts

Back