Newbie from southeastern Ohio

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-Gee

Reaction score
I've been reading this forum for a few months as part of my research on the art of winemaking.I started my first 6 gallon batch this past week and do believe I'm getting obsessed with it.My first effort is blueberry and it seems to be doing very well.This weekend I will be buying a couple more carboys and visiting a couple orchards in search of fruit.I appreciate this forum and all of the great info that I have obtained thus far.

Hello and welcome to the forum,

keep us updated on your progress, it really does become an obsession..

Allie

Welcome to a great forum! :b
Glad te see you are no longer a "LURKER".Don't be shy, ask away and keep us updated on your progress.

OH Jgee, weve got you in our clutches already!!!!!:) Glad to have you aboard and I can see already you better make plans for a special room in your house to store all the bottles of wine you will be making. Start designing now!!!!!!!!!! Also start looking for places where you can get free bottles. I go to my local recycling center(dump) and ask the guy to save me wine bottles in teh morning on Sat. and by 2:30 there are 130 give or take a few all for free. Well i do hook him up with a few bottles of my wine.

Welcome JGee,

Winemaking's definitely addictive, but you'll enjoy every minute of it! :h
Or, almost every minute.

Fred

Welcome JGee,

Winemaking's definitely addictive, but you'll enjoy every minute of it! :h
Or, almost every minute.

Fred

even more so when you finally finish and you can relax with a glass!:b

welcome!

blueberry is a fine choice for a first except that it can stall, so enjoy watching the bubble fest. lol.

I was able to come up with 19 cases of empty wine bottles from 2 different wine tasting events my local home brew shop sponsors. I was glad I asked before anyone else.

Latest posts

Back