Newbie from PA

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patti S

Junior
Reaction score
Hi! I am brand new to wine making but have wanted to try it for a long time! Excited to learn from those more experienced! Currently have my first ever batch (from a kit) in initial fermentation stage. Trying a Chardonnay. Thanks for allowing me to join!

I grew up in Clairton but also lived in Bridgeville, Carnegie and Bethal Park. In Virginia now.

I grew up in Penn Hills, have moved around a lot with my husband and his job, but we have been back now for 13 years and live in Cranberry Township. My daughter lives in McDonald -- your old neck of the woods (or side of town) :)

I grew up in Penn Hills, have moved around a lot with my husband and his job, but we have been back now for 13 years and live in Cranberry Township. My daughter lives in McDonald -- your old neck of the woods (or side of town) :)

Cranberry, Butler County. Love it out there. Spent a lot of time in the North Hills (Wexford, Bradford area). One of the fastest growing areas in the west. There are a few of us winemakers in Central PA too. Welcome!

Hi Patti S welcome to WMT, we actually are not far from each other. I live in Saxonburg.

Latest posts

Back