Newbie from Canada

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8urt0n

Junior
Reaction score
Hey, I'm Josh from Canada. I just started making my first batch of wine a couple of days ago, and I hope it turns out well. I've been doing a lot of research on the subject, and it seems like a really interesting hobby. I'm joining this forum because I still have a few unanswered questions, and I'm sure I will have many more in the future!

Welcome aboard.

Questions? Fire away...this is a great bunch of knowledgable wine makers here.

Welcome! I'm new here as well, and still fairly new to the hobby. So far I think this place is great!

Welcome.
These guys (and Ladies) have been quite helpful to me as a new winemaker as i am sure they will be to you.

Do not underestimate the power of the search function, either. It may not be the best but it is quite helpful. As you do searches and read through them notice at the bottom of most of them are "Similar Threads" that can be kind of a "chain reaction" of information.

Josh-

You've come to the right place, these people know a lot. It seems like any question that I have, someone's done it and is willing to share their information.

Anyways, welcome and good luck

Great to have another on board. A lot to learn and you'll most likely learn it here.

Warning, wine making can be contagious. I started with 2 carboys and now I have 15. I think I'm getting the bug again.

Hey, I'm Josh from Canada. I just started making my first batch of wine a couple of days ago, and I hope it turns out well. I've been doing a lot of research on the subject, and it seems like a really interesting hobby. I'm joining this forum because I still have a few unanswered questions, and I'm sure I will have many more in the future!

Josh Welcome !
Now what are you making?
Ask away ..

Hey, Josh - welcome to a great forum. Canada's pretty big, eh! Care to narrow that down a bit?

We'll be glad to answer any questions you have. Can you post the recipe for us to examine and maybe give you some pointers if needed?

Thanks for all the welcomes ... To narrow it down, I'm in Northern Ontario, about 4 hours north of Toronto

Welcome again from another Canuk, I'm From both Alberta (Edmonton) & B.C (Kelowna) It's a long commute.

Latest posts

Back