New wino from PA

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wineygirl

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello to everyone. Thanks for welcoming me to the forums here.

I am rather new to the wine making hobby but I am definitely enjoying myself. I started last summer because I decided I wanted to make our holiday season more about home and family. I wanted to make everything that was given as gifts (except a few toys for the grandkids). To skip a few steps here I succeeded! Each of my kids got baskets with white wine, red wine, homemade cheese, fresh bread and homemade jam.
I have since made 2 more batches of wine and I think I am hooked! I will post my list on the appropriate board.

Thanks for reading this!

Welcome Wineygirl. I too am from PA. State College to be exact. Lots to learn here. Hope you can share more about yourself, and your wine making endeavors.

Welcome Wineygirl. I too am from PA. State College to be exact. Lots to learn here. Hope you can share more about yourself, and your wine making endeavors.

Thank you. I promise I will share more in the next few days. I have a lot of reading here to catch up on. :se

Hi Wineygirl. Welcome to another PA'er. Where are you from? (If you don't mind me asking). You give great Christmas presents. Please put me on your list. LOL

Thanks to all of you

Thanks for the warm welcome! Lots of PA neighbors here. I am from Fleetwood which is between Reading and Allentown and is part of the historic Oley Valley.

Great to have you here. There are many features on the forum and lots of folks willing to help. Welcome.

Hi Wineygirl,

Welcome to winemakingtalk. I love it when another PA'er joins up and you make cheese as well? Great!

welcome wineygirl....i am sure you will love this obsession....err....hobby, called winemaking....lol....don't know what it is with you pa people....lol...beginning to think you are over running the forum....think i just might be one of the very few michiganders here....:D

Welcome, welcome! Keep us informed of what wines you are making.

Winerygirl, welcome. There are a lot of use from PA but we are spread out over this big state. Wishing we where all closer together to form a club... I'm about Scranton ....

Latest posts

Back