New Winemaker in Texas

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbyiswine

Reaction score
Hello all! I've got the bug...and it feels great! I have been a wine fan since I began learning about wine as a server and bartender. I made my first trip to Sonoma/Napa 2 summers ago and had a great time. I am originally from Washington State and now live in Texas. I love visiting wineries (there are quite a few in Texas for those that don't know) and am looking forward to learning more about my wine hobby by making some myself.

I started my first kit (a WE Savignon Blanc) a few days ago and it is bubbling away nicely at 74.8 degrees in my closet. Like a new dad I am so excited!!!

Looking forward to sharing my hobby with you all and thanks in advance for the help ya'll will provide!

and my twitter is
@hobbyiswine

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your first kit.

Thanks for the well wishes. Loving this site! So easy to kill an entire day reading posts and visiting blogs. Already getting some questions answered in other threads. Awesome!

Oh man, I see many many carboys in your future! Welcome to our site and glad you found us!

Welcome to the best forum on the web great bunch of gals and guys here

Latest posts

Back