New wine maker from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrissiemens4

Junior
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just joined the forum. Ive been making wine for about 6 months now so im a rookie. After reading for 5 min, i know ill be addicted to this site! Lots of useful info. Hopefully at some point i can contribute at some point in my "career" lol

Chris

Chris welcome to the party. Feel free to ask questions any time and we'll walk you through what ever you are doing. Tons of information here and everyone of us is still learning everyday and asking questions.

Hi Crissi,
The folks here are knowledgable. and willing to help. It is a great pastime making the wine. Course drinkin it is at least half the fun. Any problems or questions, ask away. You should get lottsa answers. Arne.

Welcome to the forum, Chris. I've learned so much from this forum in the past 5 months. You will too---just ask.

welcome to wine talk, I have learn much here, like all Mike's seem to be smart @$$ people

Welcome Chris, Great site and very helpful group of people. Hope you not in the flood zone.

Welcome to a great hobb... nah!
Welcome to a great OBSESSION!

thanks guys,

and to Gman, im not in the flood zone. Im right in the city of Winnipeg, we've got the floodway to protect us. But south and west of the city is bad news! seems like it happens almost every couple years.

My Niece live out next to river, I am worry. She says the boat is filled with what they need and tied to chimney. I'm still worried

Welcome to a great forum, Chris - good to have you here- lots of knowledgeable people; your wine making experiences are almost guaranteed to get better!

Welcome to another Canadian....have fun making lots of wine!!

Back