New wine maker from Greenville, SC!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skiboarder72

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm a somewhat beginner from beautiful Greenville, SC. I've done a few kits so far: a Merlot, Reisling, Chianti. I'm looking to get some more info on how to take it to the next level, and save some money while making great quality wines. I've seen a ton of great info on here so far!. I'm also a professional wedding photographerso I'll be posting a couple pictures up on here from time to time.

DSC_7471.jpg

Wine Making Blog Entry

So have you created some great labels for your wine bottles as Im sure yiu most likely have some great photos and also some great software on your coputer to enhance and edit them as needed.

Actually I haven't gone into the realm of labels yet. I've been trying to get the existing labels off my used commercial bottles, and then I've been reading up on cheap ways to do labels in the future. The design part will be fun though :)

Welcome aboard Josh. You've come to the right place if you want to learn more, lots of great guys and gals here.

Welcome to the forum,

If you can't find the answer in our files.. post a question.. there's always plenty online in here to help.

Allie

Hi skiboarder72,

My step son lives down your way. He is in Tega Cay. Welcome to wine making.

Latest posts

Back