WineXpert New Wine Expert Style of Kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robie

Reaction score
A few months ago I read that sometime in September, Wine Expert is going to introduce a new revolutionary way of making wine kits; something Tim V. has been working on for over ten years.

Has anyone heard anything about this? Any new news?

I went on the internet looking for anything related to this issue. I found nothing, even on the WineXpert site.

Hm-m-m-m-m-m, maybe I just dreamed it. :gn

Release of the new product line has been delayed to October.

Steve

Do you know where I can get more info about this?
the kits...no.

the delay...search winepress. Look for posts from Tim.

Try calling the WE toll free number (or emailing).

Steve

Here's the site for Wine Expert I don't know why you couldn't find it but here you go http://www.winexpert.com/ .
Darlene, I think you misunderstood. Robie found the winexpert site, but there is no info there on the new product line that was originally expected to be announced in September.

Steve

I hope the new technology is as good as has been hinted. I have no idea what it entails. I have made several W.E. kits, as well as many kits from all the other major brands. Right now, the LE Brunello is the only WE I especially would like to make again; it is a really good kit. I did some experimenting with it.

We will see.

Do you know where I can get more info about this?

This is from another site and i thought i would pass it along.

"Introducing Selection Eclipse (formerly known as Crushendo)

After a decade of product development, we've developed a wine kit that delivers grapes-in character, aroma, tannin, and flavor without grape skin packs.

Our new kit will deliver grape skin character without the need for extra handling and processing.

And it's not just as good as our existing Crushendo kit: it will be dramatically better. Wine made with our new wine kits drinks like a fully mature wine almost immediately, and still delivers great aging potential ... and even stronger varietal character."

The five wines offered are.

Sonoma Valley Cabernet Sauvignon

South Australian Single Vineyard Shiraz

Valpolicella Classico di Veneto

Castellina Supertuscan de Siena

Montagnac Syrah/Mourvedre

I,ll be trying the Australian Shiraz

Diggerdan

I've always wanted to try a Crushendo kit... I guess I'll try one of these instead =)

Latest posts

Back