New wine coming soon

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm about to bottle a new batch for our winery. Jalapeno (actual 24% jalapeno and 76% raisin to be legal) Wine. Should be available in a week or two. I will say, it's hot. It is a limited quantity, so there will not be free tastings for it. If you are interested, visit Endless Summer Winery, Hermann, MO!!!! :dg

it should do well...a local winery up here has something along that line and they do well with it....it is novelty at first so it catches the wine people and the non wine drinker and then with any quality it keeps the interest...buon fortuna!

I made 3 gals. of Hot Pepper Wine summer 2010, which is bulk bottled, Jalapeno & hot banana peppers, good on it's own & great for cooking. This summer I made red tomato wine, which I plan on bottling soon. Was thinking of blending the 2 together. Never thought about raisin wine, haven't made that in 35 yrs. Roy

I have made an ultrahot pepper wine years ago in an apple base. I still have a few splits left of it and it makes a wonderful cooking wine.

Tastings really do add up when you have small batches. Best of luck with this one and all of them.

Latest posts

Back