new wine cellar project

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waldo Im hoping that the AC will take care of that as it does in the house. The humidity here in GA. is as bad as it is anywhere in the US. I'll do a test If it is too High then I'll get a dehumidifier, however I believe that this unit will take care if it only from past experience of other buildings which have this same unit.

Thanks PolishwineP. Has been a lot of work. Im now in the process of trimming the building to get ready for vinal siding.

Bill

Very nice Bill! I'm jealouse too! Maybe you could motivate my hubby to make me some wine racks??? I just don't think that sense of urgency has hit yet. But when I start withholding the wine after bottling, he'll get the picture!! hehehe

Welll at least its a good jealous. Nice Nice Nice.

Hey how about a wine house warming.. Any bottle will do.

Check down a few posts to Update on winery. This is some more pics but not the complete finished. Ill post more later
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

Latest posts

Back