New to me

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueStimulator

Reaction score
So with powdery mildew in the vineyard and my second ever crop lost. I needed to figure out what I was going to do this winter. So I stopped by the Habitat for Humanity store and low and behold there was a group of brand new cabinets at about 1/3 the cost of new. Somebody ordered them but was not happy with either the color or the look so they got donated.

When we built our house I stubbed out for a sink in the garage and have the perfect place to set up my wine making area. Looks like I'm going to need to figure out how to hang cabinets. They even have the wood for the ends and the kick plates.

My better half still thinks I'm crazy but now I get to move all my wine making stuff out of my shop and into my new winemaking area. Doesn't that sound rational to you all

IMG_0826.jpg

I would take the help!!!! but my pops and our contractor may come over and sit in director chairs and "help" me like the two old guys in the peanut gallery on the muppets. On second thought what would a plane ticket cost

Latest posts

Back