Quantcast

New site stuff

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Keith (Txbrew) has basically given me this wonderful site to do as I want as long as I keep it going well like We have been doing. I am emailing some vendors to try and get them on board to try and get some revenue here and hopefully make enough to have some shirts and beer glasses and stuff made and hopefully give the admin and mods some payback for all they do here. Fine Vine Wines (The Wine Makers Toy Store and Dallas Brew Supply will be jumping on here soon but I have opened a section for them already as I also work for them sort of.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Thats good news Wade. St Pats may also be a good one as they carry a completly different line of product. Are you talking about vendors as in RJS and such. Just a thought if they were on board with us and checked their thread when ever questions came up. I think you know what I am talking about.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Im talking more about vendors like George or more specifically meaning retailors. It wouold be great to have a rep. for RJS on board or another company.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Im talking more about vendors like George or more specifically meaning retailors. It wouold be great to have a rep. for RJS on board or another company.
I see. I didn't know there was anyone else. :)

wyntheef

grunt
Reaction score
any way to tie a vendors promo to a specific topic or thread? Like say if we could get Pambianchini or Crowe or some others to contribute a column in line with the forum objectives periodically?

Goodfella

Reaction score
I have always been suprised that more of the reps dont spend more time on these forums. If ya want to catch fish.... ya hang out where they swim.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I have always been suprised that more of the reps dont spend more time on these forums. If ya want to catch fish.... ya hang out where they swim.
DUHHHH...not everybody is a Goodfella! :)

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I think part of the problem is that some reps dont like their product being criticized, Im pretty sure Tim Vandergrift doesnt like me as I have criticized some W.E. products even though I do like some of their their products.

xanxer82

Reaction score
Try the flying barrel or Maryland homebrew. We could use some more marylanders and some of their customers might start comming on the forum as well

djrockinsteve

Reaction score
That's great Wade, always burning the midnight oil, and drinking the midnight wine. Hats off as always to the admins. and associates that help this site. It doesn't run itself.

Latest posts