New Premium Wine Bottle Filler

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vacuumpumpman

Vendor
Sponsor
Reaction score
Our New Premium Wine Bottle Filler

Now it’s All in One hand now! The vacuum release valve is built into the bottle filler. The bung is even more tapered to fit into those unusual bottle sizes, including beer bottles. This new stream lined design is fully adjustable and for both right or left handed operation. All hoses sold separately.

I am reaching out to everyone for their opinions and any possible improvements. It took me and others over 1 year to come up with this particular design.

new bottle filler.jpgbest.jpg
https://youtu.be/Z4t6xgpsZGw

Our New Premium Wine Bottle Filler

Now it’s All in One hand now! The vacuum release valve is built into the bottle filler. The bung is even more tapered to fit into those unusual bottle sizes, including beer bottles. This new stream lined design is fully adjustable and for both right or left handed operation. All hoses sold separately.

I am reaching out to everyone for their opinions and any possible improvements. It took me and others over 1 year to come up with this particular design.

View attachment 85545View attachment 85546
https://youtu.be/Z4t6xgpsZGw

Looks like a winner, Steve!

I like the idea of one handed operation. That frees the other hand to brace the wine bottle. If it fits both wine and beer bottles that is a plus.

What happens if we don't shut off the flow soon enough, and some wine backs up into the vacuum release valve? Or what if there is some foam from the StarSans that backs up into the valve? How difficult would that be to clean?

I always recommend using plain water to flush out the valve and any hoses -

StarSan should not leave any residue

Well heck Steve, I just upgraded to the stainless steel bottle filler. I've kind of grown accustom to the 2 handed method though. I just rest the relief valve in my lap. Once the bottle starts to fill the relief valve hand puts the next bottle in place. Had I not just purchased the upgrade I would definitely ordered one.

Well heck Steve, I just upgraded to the stainless steel bottle filler. I've kind of grown accustom to the 2 handed method though. I just rest the relief valve in my lap. Once the bottle starts to fill the relief valve hand puts the next bottle in place. Had I not just purchased the upgrade I would definitely ordered one.

I understand -
The upgrade to the stainless is a big step as you get the vacuum reservoir set-up and the precession vacuum valve included along with the stainless steel bottle filler.

Keep it in mind for the upcoming Holidays ?? (Birthday Gift )

Just saw the email about this and watched the video. Definitely on my 'to be acquired' list. Loving my stainless bottle filler, but this will be a big upgrade.

Got mine couple days ago and got to use it today to bottle some apple and choke cherry. The old wand works fine but this one has it beat hands down. It is absolute pleasure to use. Do not hesitate to get one! Also get a length of hose for it which I did not do so am using the old one with the wacuum valve in line until I get new hose. Thanks Steve!

Got mine couple days ago and got to use it today to bottle some apple and choke cherry. The old wand works fine but this one has it beat hands down. It is absolute pleasure to use. Do not hesitate to get one! Also get a length of hose for it which I did not do so am using the old one with the wacuum valve in line until I get new hose. Thanks Steve!

Thank You for your feedback ! It took a long time from just an idea to a working model. Please feel free to copy + paste this and place it on the review on the website.

Hey Steve: got an email about the new bottle filler yesterday and had a question. The pic in the email looks like the housing is metal, with an engraved grape cluster on it. The pics on the website appear to show a plastic housing. Is one a prototype or are my eyes playing games w/ me? Thanks for the clarification.

Hey Steve: got an email about the new bottle filler yesterday and had a question. The pic in the email looks like the housing is metal, with an engraved grape cluster on it. The pics on the website appear to show a plastic housing. Is one a prototype or are my eyes playing games w/ me? Thanks for the clarification.
It has always been plastic - the latest plastic is black metallic - only change was the addition of the grapes.

Latest posts

Back