Finer Wine Kit New packaging

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratflinger

3 streets from Hell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gone is the large styrofoam box, now we have a bubblewrap thermal bag. Smaller shipping footprint also. Shipped on Tuesday, arrived in South Texas today (Thur) around 10am. Temp inside bag is 57*. Wine, skin, and ingredients bags are still the same. Well done FWK, less trash.

Attachments

• PXL_20230105_161416360.jpg
    PXL_20230105_161416360.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 2
I live in upstate NY and had a FWK in the silver bag bloat last August. They made good on the sale and sent another kit in the styrofoam box.

I live in upstate NY and had a FWK in the silver bag bloat last August. They made good on the sale and sent another kit in the styrofoam box.
Interesting, I order every month and this was the 1st bag shipment. The December order came in styrofoam. The new box size negates the styrofoam, but maybe it's going to be a seasonal thing.

@Label Peelers - Matt, any comments?

I was trying to figure out a way to repurpose the styrofoam boxes so still holding onto three on a shelf in the barn.
About half of mine came cracked, so re-use wasn't an option. Of the other half, we use them as disposable coolers. They are single use containers, so they don't suffer handling all that well. I figure if I get another use or 2 out of them, I'm ahead.

I’ve used a couple of them as archery targets filled with wood chips from my pile. Or sometimes back up for real targets to hold them in place. I have a pretty big pile of them at this point.

I was trying to figure out a way to repurpose the styrofoam boxes so still holding onto three on a shelf in the barn.
I use them on the patio for a cooler for beer or soft drinks. Just have to add ice. I also keep a couple in my trunk for shopping trips. I can put meats, ice cream and other dairy products in them and not have to worry if I have other errands to run.

Latest posts

Back