Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binarymelon

Junior
Reaction score
Hey folks. Just thought I'd introduce myself. My fiancée and I just bottled our first batch from a kit. This forum has definitely been a helpful read over the last few weeks. I'm sure I will be asking a few questions in the months to come.

Here are some pictures from our first batch.

edit: Apparently I can't post links. Lets see if I can hotlink the images.

edit 2: Added link to photo set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/binarymelon/sets/72157624512802725/

4853160049_4b4b21822a_z.jpg

4853160419_1e3ea9b6a1_z.jpg

4853161843_1d92da800a_z.jpg

Last edited:
binarymelon, Welcome to our forum. I am seeing blank labels with a squiggly line on it. Did the picture get washed out with the flash? We look forward to your questions. What area are you from?

LOL !
Thats a funny name = squiggles lines?

welcome! i can see pinot noir in the lower corner...isn't this fun!
what will ur next batch be?

binarymelon, Welcome to our forum. I am seeing blank labels with a squiggly line on it. Did the picture get washed out with the flash? We look forward to your questions. What area are you from?

I couldn't come up with anything creative for my labels. So I decided to just number my batches and that's the Chinese character for 1.

Thats a cool idea for the label ,I didn't know what it meant so glad you told us .What kind of wine kit or is it from scratch .Oh & welcome it's a great place to be . Just one more question in your location is that suppose to be PEI ?

welcome. I like your label. maybe not creative as you say, but very original.

the linking icon is about in the center above the typing field when you are posting. it looks kinda like a blue ball with a pair of eyes attached to it.

hth

welcome. I like your label. maybe not creative as you say, but very original.

the linking icon is about in the center above the typing field when you are posting. it looks kinda like a blue ball with a pair of eyes attached to it.

hth

Yeah, I wasn't allowed because I was a new member. I needed at least 5 posts. Which thanks to this reply I do.

[Photo set link added to first post.]

Last edited:
I love the white enclosures. I have and use several colors but don't have white. Good thing I'm heading to the wine store today for some beer supplies for my s.i.l. kit. I'll have to pick some up.

I like labels that spark up a conversation.

I love the white enclosures. I have and use several colors but don't have white. Good thing I'm heading to the wine store today for some beer supplies for my s.i.l. kit. I'll have to pick some up.

I like labels that spark up a conversation.

Steve every time I go to the wine supply house I try to pick up 3-5 colors. Thats what I like about Windy Hill Supply in Meadville everything is displayed out so nice and you're enticed to buy other things.
Last night at the wine competition someone else mentioned the Grape and Grainery that you went to.

Latest posts

Back