Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VintNurse1

Junior
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am a new home wine maker learning about the do’s and don’ts of home wine making. I have a great mentor right now but it’s always nice to have others with more experience who might be able to answer questions and help me with any issues I might have in my first year of wine making! This looks like a great place to get information and meet other wine enthusiasts!

Only two things are consistent with this craft,that’s patients and 🍷patients the rest is trial and error.
Remember wine making and tasting is a subjective, nothing more.

Only two things are consistent with this craft,that’s patients and 🍷patients the rest is trial and error.
Remember wine making and tasting is a subjective, nothing more.
I agree patience is a virtue but it’s so hard to wait to see how your wine turns out. I love the process of getting there.

I agree patience is a virtue but it’s so hard to wait to see how your wine turns out. I love the process of getting there.
Your first batches will disappear far faster than you expect. This is your punishment for making wine -- you have to make more!

Welcome to WMT!

Latest posts

Back