Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have access to grapes. I would have to look around in my area. Thank you for the welcome.
You're welcome. What's been your favorite fruit wine?

Enjoy the forum and your winemaking

I have not made that. Have you? I'm currently making Mulberry wine and raspberries are turning red in my area.
No, I was searching for elderberry wines and stumbled upon elderflower wines. Just curious knowing they come from the same plant.🙂

That sounds great. Did all make it to fermentation?:D

Four cups of mulberries will be used to make a delicious pie.
Have done several mulberries. The early ones seemed flat when fermented out, missing a lot of fresh fruitiness.
Three years back I tried lemon juice for acid. This turned out to fill in missing fruit notes so a very good mulberry. ,,,but mulberry buffers a lot so I wound up adding acid from the bottle anyway

Have done several mulberries. The early ones seemed flat when fermented out, missing a lot of fresh fruitiness.
Three years back I tried lemon juice for acid. This turned out to fill in missing fruit notes so a very good mulberry. ,,,but mulberry buffers a lot so I wound up adding acid from the bottle anyway
I add one teaspoon of acid blend per gallon

Latest posts

Back