Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill B

Reaction score
Hi everyone, My name is Bill. Im new to this forum but not to winemaking, Been making wine for over 12 years, a bit of fruit, kits, fresh juice. I see a few people I know here. Hi Smurfe, Wade. Happy Thanksgiving

Welcome to the site Bill. We look forward to hearing about your adventures and questions. This is a totally awesome site with great people.

hello Bill and welcome..

If you have any fruit wines that are tried and true recipes.. please post them for us if you care to share..we're keen to expand the recipe section..

Allie

Folks, one of the best winemakers I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and enjoying their wines has entered the building. Howdy Bill, glad to have you here.

hello Bill and welcome..

If you have any fruit wines that are tried and true recipes.. please post them for us if you care to share..we're keen to expand the recipe section..

Allie

Allie, Bill made the most fantastic Blackberry wine I have ever experienced. I still think about that wine. I was like putting a piece of blackberry cobbler in your mouth. I dream about that wine.

:try

I wish I had as many wild blackberry patches as you do Steve,

If Bill is willing to share a blackberry recipe using canned ones from the supermarket.. I have a stack of tins saved just for that wine!..

Allie

Bill,
Please share. I have 6 gallons fermenting as I speak.
Glad to have you aboard

Howdy Bill,
I am new to the forum and new to wine. Been making "other stuff" for years, but not wine. I think the fact that I go by "Bill" may be confusing at some point, so I think maybe I should change to William and let you have the "Bill" username if the "Big Guys" will help me work that out. I go by William as much as I go by Bill and I think we should do that. What do you think? Wade? Smurfe? Tom?
Welcome

Howdy Bill,
I am new to the forum and new to wine. Been making "other stuff" for years, but not wine. I think the fact that I go by "Bill" may be confusing at some point, so I think maybe I should change to William and let you have the "Bill" username if the "Big Guys" will help me work that out. I go by William as much as I go by Bill and I think we should do that. What do you think? Wade? Smurfe? Tom?
Welcome

If you want to change it let me know and I'll take care of it for you. BYW, welcome aboard. You and Wade will probably have a lot to talk about. :i

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Thanks Smurfe for the kind words. By the wat Smurfe makes some great wines that I know. As for the recipe for the Blackberry Ill post it later. Don't look for anything secret or somthing special Ill post my numbers and such.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Thanks Smurfe for the kind words. Folks Smurfe makes a great wine I know. As for the Blackberry recipe Ill post it later.

Howdy Bill,
Welcome
I like your NAME:
Hillbilly Bill..
Welcome aboard

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Thanks Smurfe for the kind words. Folks Smurfe makers a great wine I know Ive tried it. As far as the recipe Ill post It later

Hillbilly Bill

I like your NAME:
Hillbilly Bill..
Welcome aboard

Thanks Tom... I guess it really does kind of describe me, but my Dad preferred to call me Billy Goat... can't imagine why? As long as he didn't call me by my real name I was ok... when he said "William Paul", I knew I was in trouble.
HB

Welcome Bill B, any friend of Smurfes is a friend of ours!:b

Yeah Toms right Hillbilly Bill. Forget it! You are Hillbilly, to late to change it.:D

We already have like 238 Steves in here, lets not start the same thing with Bills. We can afford the Steves, it's the Bills that give us the most trouble!!LOL
:D

Troy

Welcome Bill B, any friend of Smurfes is a friend of ours!:b

Yeah Toms right Hillbilly Bill. Forget it! You are Hillbilly, to late to change it.:D

We already have like 238 Steves in here, lets not start the same thing with Bills. We can afford the Steves, it's the Bills that give us the most trouble!!LOL
:D

Troy

I must have missed this one last night Arcticsid... sooooo..... the Bill's are the problem? I thought everything was always the President's fault? Well... I'll have to remember to be on my best behavior and not to be too much trouble for you tundra turkeys.
HB

Latest posts

Back