New member / new winemaker!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken914

Reaction score
Good morning!

New winemaker from Alabama stopping in!

best,
Ken914

Welcome, !
If you are new to winemaking check here 1st and make sure you have enough chemicals and equipment. Remember your hydrometer is your best friend.

Thanks for the welcome, Tom!

Yep... got my hydrometer and I've been keeping daily notes on my products. I got a winemaking kit just because it sounded fun.

I was so tickled with the apple cider wine that I decided to try a whole-fruit wine and I couldn't pass up some lush pears. The whole house smells great - it's been fun.

best,
ken

Welcome,

I am new here as of yesterday, planned on spending only a couple of minutes here, however have spent over several hours. Everyone is great and willing to help and this place is full of great information

Welcome,

I am new here as of yesterday, planned on spending only a couple of minutes here, however have spent over several hours. Everyone is great and willing to help and this place is full of great information

TWISTED Welcome as well.
Whats fermenting?

Tom-

Riesling in secondary
Pinot Gris bottled
Raspberry Merlot bottles

Hey twisted, thats the same signature that Ive been using on another forum for years, its a Ray Liota phrase from a movie that I cant recall at this time. Welcome to our site Ken and hope you stay and share in the fun.

Wade---
-All great minds think alike.
I believe that the movie is "Control" from 2004, but I think that it was first coined back in 1977 by musician Tom Waits on the tv show Fernwoodtonight, a parody show of the Tonight Show...oh yeah here I go again, I am a rambler

Back