New member from Colorado

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warren57

Reaction score
Hi,
New member from Colorado.
Wow, a world of knowledge here, I welcome all the help I can get.
Thanks
Warren

Thanks everyone. I’m a total beginner, but really want to learn how to do it right. No doubt I will ask some stupid questions and will have difficulty explaining things to the seasoned winemakers, but I’ll be asking with good intentions, hope everyone understands...

Thanks, I will take a look at it. I’ve made a few batches and all went good, read everything I could find, and the guys here have explained things i’ve needed.so overall I am pleased with the progress.
I had several friends that made wine through the years, unfortunately they have all passed away. A problem when you get my age! Most people think i’m nuts for taking up wine making at 68 years old, but I enjoy making it and like staying busy...

Welcome Warren!
Nuts for taking up winemaking? I could not disagree more! I'm 58 and having the time of my life! The people here on the forum are awesome and experimenting in wine making is so much fun!
Here is a link where there are some recipes and of coarse there are many recipes right here on the forum.
http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/recipes.asp

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back