New Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are the labels for two wines I bottled today. I used Avery software.

Red02.jpg

Red01.jpg

I thought I was very clear that I didnt want anyone on my property taking pics!:m Tom, Im thinking that is the name of a W.E. kit.

What's in the second label?

Vieux Chateau du Roi is a wine expert selection series original. it is French for "The old castle of the king". The picture is actually a church that my daughter took while she was over in France. She never even had a desire to take a sip until she went over there. Damn high school...LMAO. Well she was then quiet excited to see I was making a french wine. As you would know after 10 days over there she is now an expert (in her own mind).

What's in the second label?
Tom:

Do you mean which castle is it or which wine is it?

Vieux Chateau du Roi is the CHWTA (association of most kit companies) name for Chateauneuf du Pape. Used by Winexpert, Spagnols, Vineco, Wine Kitz, and others.

Steve

Tom:

Do you mean which castle is it or which wine is it?

Vieux Chateau du Roi is the CHWTA (association of most kit companies) name for Chateauneuf du Pape. Used by Winexpert, Spagnols, Vineco, Wine Kitz, and others.

Steve
I am not up on the wine kit names. I knew you would jump in and put me on the right path with name of the kit
Cheers ! :dg

Latest posts

Back