New Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are a couple labels I made last night with The Avery software. I put them on the bottles tonight but did not put the capsules on yet so I did not take pictures of the bottles. I had to photograph the labels to post them on here because you can not view the labels without having the program. The only downside of Avery, unless if someone else knows how to post them.

Viognierlabel.jpg

cheninBlanc01-1.jpg

Neat !
How did you get a stone the shape of Africa?
Like both !

Is it too much of a secret to tell us how you got this shaped rock?

wonder what other states or countries he's been hiding from us

I love label making, only thing better is the wine making.

Nice stuff.

I really believe we have two separate hobbies. Wine making and the other is label making. I am making a WE White Zinfandel for some friends of mine and I found a picture of their daughter on Face Book they haven't seen yet. She goes to school in California at Berkley and was doing a project down in Guatemala. Her friend posted a picture of her swinging on a grapevine. Her parents don't have face book so they haven't seen the picture yet. It will be a pleasant surprise for them.

Nice work Dan. I have said before, and I will say it again. I enjoy seeing everyones labels as much as I do hearing about their wine. I haven't played much with this Avery software but seems to be a great way for the average person to create a nice label. You have proved it.

Ooooh AAAAh

Ok Dan,

Maybe you should look for a job doing graphic design? Nice labels. :b

Nice work Dan. I have said before, and I will say it again. I enjoy seeing everyones labels as much as I do hearing about their wine. I haven't played much with this Avery software but seems to be a great way for the average person to create a nice label. You have proved it.

Thanks Troy, from just an "avarage guy"! :)

An Average Avery Advocate, try saying that three times fast! How were you able to have text on top of the backround, will Avery support Layers or did you rin it through the printer more than once?

i could only imagine what a party of all the winemakers on this forum would be like. somehow i think the police would be involved. lol

Latest posts

Back