New Label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Heres the label Ill be using for my Dandelion wine in which I will sweeten with honey this weekend.
DandelionLabel.jpg

Why are you sweetening the LABEL with honey? :r :h

"Heres the label Ill be using for my Dandelion wine in which I will sweeten with honey this weekend."

Nice label too.

That's a very country style label Wade, I really like it.

Allie

Thanks everyone, I dont know about you Tom. Notice it says DANDELION WINE in which I will sweeten with honey! :p

Thats is pretty sharp buddy! Tell us again what program you use to create your labels. Good job, I am sure the wine will be as nice as the label.
Troy
:D

I actually use 2 programs. The one I use most is very easy to use and can do most of the work and in my opinion does it faster and easier which is Microsoft Picture it! Photo 7.0. The other is a very expensive program and designed for designers and can do anything and is actually too much for many people like me but there are a few things that just cant be done with out this program like blending in scratches and cloning parts of pictures and creating them somwhere else when the spots cloned are multi color. that program is PhotoShop CS and costs about $700 but was given to me by a very good friend.

Back