New Kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikev63

Junior
Reaction score
I received a new wine making kit for Christmas. I just started making my Vintage Merlot wine.

How all goes well. Never thought there were so many steps and procedures in wine making.

Mike

Welcome aboard, It is actually pretty easy. Just take your time, follow the directions and it will be all good.

Welcome to the forum, Mike!

It can seem very tedious and exacting at first. There are some steps in the process that are exacting and others that you can tweek or alter as you gain experience. My advice is to stick strictly to the kit instructions and if you have any questions feel free to ask them on this forum. There are folks here that have lots of experience. Everyone of us has been a beginner and it's better to ask first rather than making an expensive mistake.

Good luck!

Fred

I received a new wine making kit for Christmas. I just started making my Vintage Merlot wine.

How all goes well. Never thought there were so many steps and procedures in wine making.

Mike
Howdy Mike, This is a great hobby. You can even drink your mistakes! :D

BTW, I've never heard of a 'Vintage Merlot' wine kit. Does it give the manufacturer's name on the box?

Steve

Welcome Mike and youll be fone, its easier then it sounds, Sh!t, if I can do it! :)

Latest posts

Back