New jersey winemakers talk

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They told me to give them a call towards the end of next week and they should have a date for pickup Im in Staten Island and can make it there any day there available.
There is enough of us for a get together, think about it

Just received this email from Gino Pinto's but only asked about the grapes I'm getting, here's the response. So I'll be heading up next Saturday.

"South African Cab Sav is expected to arrive tomorrow. The Pinot Noir from Chile will be arriving Thursday or Friday next week. If you have not placed an order yet, I would recommend getting one in."

I called Gino Pinto this morning they told me the chilean grapes won't be in till the end of next week Thursday or Friday May 2 or 3rd.

I'm a kit man once a juice man so weather, delivery, rain or shine doesn't bouther my production.
However old age, back isn't what it used to be,not being able to drink the way I use to..do set my production back.

That's a kick in the butt. I had my weekend all planned. Is that all the Chilean or just some varietals?
The guy that answered told me he had south african grapes and some chilean juice pails but no chilean grapes that they will probably be in the end of next week I was planing on picking up saturday morning but it looks like next saturday instead I'm gonna give them a call next wednesday.

I called today my grapes are in as well ( cab sav ) will be there 9-10 Saturday with my brother in law
I picked up my cab juice pail and 1 lug of cab sav grapes today from GP. My pH was high and my TA was low (3.92 pH, 3 TA). I’d like to hear how you make out with your grapes. The grapes were nice - sweet, uniform size and ripeness.
I’m adding Tartaric acid today, I hope that fixes both problems. Starting with 2/3 of what I think I need and will test and readjust. I’m a newbie so this is a little scary.

I picked up my cab juice pail and 1 lug of cab sav grapes today from GP. My pH was high and my TA was low (3.92 pH, 3 TA). I’d like to hear how you make out with your grapes. The grapes were nice - sweet, uniform size and ripeness.
I’m adding Tartaric acid today, I hope that fixes both problems. Starting with 2/3 of what I think I need and will test and readjust. I’m a newbie so this is a little scary.

Did you get the SA or Chilean Cab?

Latest posts

Back