New jersey winemakers talk

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok...so new season pricing from pintos anybody? Stopped there over the summer so even if corrados is a no go, I'll make the trip down there..

The prices aren't posted? Give them a call,?
Their good people a real run family business.

I placed my order with Gino Pintos 40 cases oz OVZ and 24 Cases Sangiovese Bruello Lanza, estimated delivery date Sept 20, This is great place, always easy to work with, great service. We had fantastic grapes last year, looking for the same this year.
I uploaded their grape prices, Please let me know if I overstepped & I will remove it. This is my 3rd year with Gino Pintos, Prior to that I used Corrados.

Attachments

• 2019 Fall Home Winemaking Grape & Juice Pricing Book.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I placed my order with Gino Pintos 40 cases oz OVZ and 24 Cases Sangiovese Bruello Lanza, estimated delivery date Sept 20, This is great place, always easy to work with, great service. We had fantastic grapes last year, looking for the same this year.
I uploaded their grape prices, Please let me know if I overstepped & I will remove it. This is my 3rd year with Gino Pintos, Prior to that I used Corrados.

Definitely did not over step. Everyone appreciates a review whether it's good or bad and the pricing doesn't hurt either.

This year I think I'm going to give Europa Pombalense a try they are in Elizabeth NJ off Rt 9 I called and they are expecting grapes and juice delivered by friday. Corrados always seem to give you wrong information about deliveries Ive been burned by them in the past especially with the Chilean in the spring I'm not saying I won't ever use them again but they're not my first choice.

This year I think I'm going to give Europa Pombalense a try they are in Elizabeth NJ off Rt 9 I called and they are expecting grapes and juice delivered by friday. Corrados always seem to give you wrong information about deliveries Ive been burned by them in the past especially with the Chilean in the spring I'm not saying I won't ever use them again but they're not my first choice.
I bought juice from Europa Pombalense Last year (Syrah, Cab Sav and Merlot) and I'm very satisfied. I called them last week and they said they're starting getting grapes and juice this coming Friday the 13th. Also cheaper than Corrado's.

What's the address for them? I was talking to somebody in my area and remembers going to elizabeth as a kid..thanx In advance

Picked up grapes this morning from Europa Pombalance I was there first customer this year got there as they were unloading the truck....nice people good prices ( $ 38.00 a box for sangiovese grapes ) and a lot closer to my house than anywhere else.IMG_1924.JPG

So my game plan for the weekend, I've gone south to seaside park, Sunday morning cut across the state to gino pinto, and see what they got, then head north to elizabeth to check europa pombalance, and then to corrados if havent found what I'm looking for...did pick up 4 lug of old vine zin at corrados already..

Looks like your covering all the bases im sure you'll find what your looking for...I did some OVZ last year all came out well its still aging in carboys
So my game plan for the weekend, I've gone south to seaside park, Sunday morning cut across the state to gino pinto, and see what they got, then head north to elizabeth to check europa pombalance, and then to corrados if havent found what I'm looking for...did pick up 4 lug of old vine zin at corrados already..

Latest posts

Back