New iPhone App for Wine Calcs

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stu

Junior
Reaction score
I've just released a native iPhone app version of my website wineadds.com. It has all of the calculators and conversions that the website offers, with the addition of a fortification calculator that allows the option of simultaneously targeting a final Alc and RS.

With the app you can also set the default units for any of the calculations, in case your preferred units aren't the same ones I chose as the default.

If you're interested you can find it by searching for "wineadds" in the App Store.

Feedback is welcome!

It sounds cool. You should offer it as free with limited options then charge for the more advanced features. I ain't coughing up 5 bucks for it if I can't try first

That's understandable. I personally don't like freemium apps (usually because the ads are naggy), which is why I didn't take that approach.

The website is basically a way to "trial" the functionality, albeit in a different interface, since the math is the same and the results output is the same.

Latest posts

Back