New in my basement .

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Pro accessory kit" sold separately? Searching for now.

I just did a quick search. If you google burette many lab supply places come up with better prices then Vinmetrica. When I bought mine last year it was only $99 from Vinmetrica. All you really need is the magnetic stirrer, burette, burette clamp and lab stand.

I just did a quick search. If you google burette many lab supply places come up with better prices then Vinmetrica. When I bought mine last year it was only $99 from Vinmetrica. All you really need is the magnetic stirrer, burette, burette clamp and lab stand.

Might as well do it right and purchase these. I wish the Edmund Scientific outlet was still around in south Jersey. They had all that stuff.

Congrats. Measured mine yesterday. I think the stirring plate, stirrer, 25ml pipette and stand make things so much easier.
There are enough things to think about besides trying to add drops and stir at the same time....but then again I couldn’t pat my head and rub my stomach at the same time either.

Congrats. Measured mine yesterday. I think the stirring plate, stirrer, 25ml pipette and stand make things so much easier.
There are enough things to think about besides trying to add drops and stir at the same time....but then again I couldn’t pat my head and rub my stomach at the same time either.

I'm with you, the stirrer makes it so much easier and as far as the drops you have much more control with the burette. I recommended the 10 ml because it's pretty accurate to .05. I can only imagine the 25 is thicker and the points are closeer together.

Latest posts

Back