New Here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Tammy and just moved to Orangevale, CA onto my family's
2.5 acres of rolling pasture land.

Im interested in learning how to lease the 2 acres for vineyard and or the old barn to be made into a stillery or wine tasting.

Any guidance and direction on how to find the right people to lease the land for vineyard?

Howdy, welcome to the forum. Can't help you with your problem, but there should be someone on here that can. Are there other vineyards close to you? You might talk to them and see if they are interested in a small plot. Arne.

Im interested in learning how to lease the 2 acres for vineyard and or the old barn to be made into a stillery or wine tasting.

Any guidance and direction on how to find the right people to lease the land for vineyard?

Welcome, not exactly sure what you are asking but I built a tasting room for an existing winery in Virginia and the architect was from CA. His name is Kip Coleman 925-595-4585. Really creative guy and very well informed in the wine industry.

Hi everyone. I'm new to wine making. I stumbled upon this site searching online. Right now I'm just using fruit juices. In the process of getting some of the equipment needed.

Hi everyone. I'm new to wine making. I stumbled upon this site searching online. Right now I'm just using fruit juices. In the process of getting some of the equipment needed.

Welcome to the forum!

I'll say I don't know very much. Right now Im just using natural fruit juices, red wine yeast, and natural sugar. Im getting a pretty high alcohol content even when Im not adding any sugar. Im not measuring the content. I can only tell by drinking it. For instance, I have to be very careful or Ill be in the floor. Id like to start using pectin enzyme. However, Im not sure how much to use per volume. Any links would be greatly appreciated.

Back