New here from Canada

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asevans

Junior
Reaction score
Me and my husband have taken the leap into winemaking. We spent a week in the Okanogan VAlley, drank lots of wine and decided it would be cheaper to make it ouselves. So found someone selling all their equipment on kijiji - meet them at a wine store got the stuff and a kit and started the kit at home 2 days later (Saturday) We started with a RJ Spagnols Grand Cru White Zinfandel. So far I think all is going good. Any questions I've had I've been able to search the forums here and get an answer.

Thanks!

Welcome aboard. let us know how the batch turns out. Need help ask. There are some smart folks here(I learn everyday)

Welcome !
If you read follow and understand the directions plus keep everything clean and sanitized you WILL make good wine.
ASK AWAY...

Welcome aboard. Sounds like you have a good grasp on the process. If anything confuses you feel free to ask.

welcome aboard,

kits are a great way to get your feet wet , so to speak!

Allie

Is your last name Evans? Mine is, wine "must" run in our name! Im Swedish. Glad to have you here and dont be bshful in askinh any questions as the only dumb question is 1 not asked and its much easier to give you the answer before you make a mistake then giving you the answer on how to fix it but we dont mind that either but dont worry, youll be fine.

Yes my last name is Evans, And I do love this forum. It's been wonderful so far!

Latest posts

Back