New here and to wine making.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kavakava82

Junior
Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Diane. I'm new to making wine, but I've been interested in it for a few years. I hope to learn here and be able to help others in the near future.

Welcome, Diane. Folk here are open-hearted and are happy to share what we know. No question is silly (though sometimes answers can be) and in my opinion, no one can ask the same questions too many times. When we are ill-prepared for an answer the answer often has little meaning..

Diane, welcome to WMT!

I suggest you ask questions before you start a batch, as it's easier to point you in a good direction than it is to fix a problem. Browse the Beginner's Forum and read threads that sound interesting to you. That won't answer all your questions, but it might help you figure out what questions to ask.

Also, the MoreWine! site (see my sig) has a lot of good manuals. I suggest you skim the red and white wine manuals -- do not try to read them intently, it's way too much information to digest. Skim them to get an idea of how the process works.

Hello Diane, welcome. Any wine you made or hope to make initially?

Latest posts

Back