New Guy signing in!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank666

Junior
Reaction score
Hello all, found this site while looking for info on wine making. I'm in northern Wisconsin and brewed my first batch of cranberry wine recently. I used to brew quite a bit of beer, but due to lack of ingredients available locally, and my apprehension of buying on line I'm trying wine and spirits. I got questions on this current batch I got cooking but I'll wait a bit before I start asking questions. Anyway, thanks for letting me in and I hope I don't pi$$ people off with my questions!

Welcome, there is a wealth of knowledge on the forum. Don’t hesitate to ask questions. It’s a kinder a gentler site than most.

I got questions on this current batch I got cooking but I'll wait a bit before I start asking questions. Anyway, thanks for letting me in and I hope I don't pi$$ people off with my questions!
If you pi$$ someone off, it's their problem, not yours! So ask away (you could tag on an existing thread or make a new one in the Country Fruit winemaking section, or if they are general questions in the General Wine Making area). We learn by asking, plus we all learn something when you ask the question, especially if we have to do some research for the answers. Welcome to WMT!

Latest posts

Back