New from wa

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coy

Junior
Reaction score
Well I'm here cause I just started to brew my first beer and have always wanted to make my own wine.
My wine interest is because my grandfather use to have a winery in NM in the 40's or around that erra and loved hearing all the stories about it.

I'll be here to just read up for a while and see what's possible..
:D

Coy,
Welcome. Here you will find BOTH wine and beer makers.
What kind of wine do you like? maybe we can make suggestions..
Are you making extract beer?

Welcome to the Site, kick back,have a glaSS AND HAVE FUN
Thanks will do.. after work.
I have a chocolate chili wine I'm planning on tastingt that my son got me in NM, while he was visiting. ;)

Coy,
Welcome. Here you will find BOTH wine and beer makers.
What kind of wine do you like? maybe we can make suggestions..
Are you making extract beer?

I have a tendency to gravitate towards Pino's and the sweeter wines with a moderate bitterness. my wife likes Zinfandel's or a really sweet fruity flavored wine w/ no bitterness.
I have a gopher pale ale kit brew thats been fermenting for about a week now. figured I'd start with something light that my wife could get on board with.. She thinks I'm a neck for brewing my own beer, but I have a feeling that'll change once she drinks some. :D

Welcome coy, glad to have you aboard and dont be shy with asking any questions.

welcome to the forum Coy,

we also have mead and cider makers.. there's plenty of recipes in the archives too.. if you can't find what you're looking for.. just post a question.. there's usually someone online available to help.

Allie

Latest posts

Back