New From The UK

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WineOnTime

Junior
Reaction score
Hello to everyone. I have just joined the forum and look forward to being an active member. I am just starting wine making again after a number of years away. A career change put a stop to my wine making a number of years ago, lack of spare time being the problem. I now have the time to once again take up my favourite hobby. I am just in the process of collecting all the necessary equipment to get started and will probably start off with a kit. We have recently planted a number of grape vines in the garden with a view to producing both eating and wine grapes. There is a very good home brew shop just a few miles away that is very well stocked and the owner is very knowledgeable with regards to both wine and beer making. OK that is it for now. I look forward to posting again soon.

Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you have a shop so close, use that owner for what he's worth! Good luck on your grape vines in the garden. Hope you'll find this forum as informative as I have, really speeds up the process of getting better at the hobby when you can read the problems and solutions of others, before you make the same mistake(s).

Latest posts

Back