New from delaware

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome. Hang out here a bit and we'll have her helping make your wine too. :h

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Try to stay out of the corner:h.

ya the corner is MINE!!!! LOL! glad u finally made it here ive only been telling u to come out n play for ummmmmmmm EVER!

LOL ya i told him i was complaining about his purchase to yall, so that clenched the deal and he joined LOL!!!! to funny! i doubt he will join in to much, hes a lurking fien on the rest of his sites......

Welcome DNW, Your wife is a blast and talks some serious $hit about you so you better come on here and defend yourself! :)

Hi, mainly brew beer, but help out my wife Jeepingchick with her wine.

Glad you are here, now we can give you tips on how to get jeepingchick to help you in making your beer instead of you helping her make her wine. :)

Oh boy, Nikki you might be in trouble now.

1) i only tell the truth :p
2) i do help with the brew!!! there is no way his hands can get all that crap in the bags, that is my job LOL!!

and running to the store for ice to crash cool.......thats my job to *rolls eyes* SOMEONE cant seem to remember he needs it till the pots on the stove LMAO!!

1) i only tell the truth :p
2) i do help with the brew!!! there is no way his hands can get all that crap in the bags, that is my job LOL!!

and running to the store for ice to crash cool.......thats my job to *rolls eyes* SOMEONE cant seem to remember he needs it till the pots on the stove LMAO!!

Well by the sounds of this, he needs to start givng you more help :slp

hello and welcome to the forum..

I think it's less about you lurking and more that nikki never gives you a chance to open your mouth :p

heheheh

Allie

Welcome to the board!

Well jeepingchick, I guess you're not safe anymore... haha!

I just hope my man doesn't decide to join because then I'd have to stop posting about my new goodies... lmao!

Hi, mainly brew beer, but help out my wife Jeepingchick with her wine.

Welcome!
Have you been to Stewerts Brew Pub?
May 1st in Home brew day any plans? If you are free that Saturday take a road trip to Iron Hill in Maple Shade (newest one). In the back parking lot will be many brewers there making BEER.

Welcome to the forums. Nikki is a really lovely lady. Post often and get to know us please.

i promise hes not ignoring yall LOL poor thing didnt get home this morn till after noon and promptly crashed! i cant remember if hes off tomorrow or thursday ...... i just cant keep up!! but ill let him to know check the thread when he gets a day off and is coherent for conversation LOL!

Ok, just came off shift, so now I can post. Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I am mainly into brewing ales. I am just into fruit wines not any of the others. I am hoping after Nikki picks up my three kegs I can build a HERMS brew system so I can go to all grain. It won't cost much :)

I have some cornies for sale if U wanna pick up

Latest posts

Back