New from Canada

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeSheetsToTheWind

Skeeter Pee Sommelier
Reaction score
Hi all! I've been reading here for a bit, so thought I'd jump in and introduce myself.

I'm from a small town, rural New-Brunswick, Canada. I've been brewing off and on for over a decade, but I developed a taste for wine lately, and being a total DIYer, I'm getting serious about brewing again. In the past, I've made a few fruit wines from scratch with strawberries, chokecherries and blueberries, a few extract beer kits and a batch of cider or two. Never anything amazing but never poured any down the drain either.

A couple of years ago I discovered skeeter pee, which is right up my alley (cheap, easy, delicious lol). I've tweaked it to my tastes and try to have a constant supply on hand.

I'm really excited to try a batch of Dragon blood soon, and try my hand at some mead. I'm also looking forward to growing my own cold hardy grapes on my property. Hopefully I can find some knowledgeable growers in climates similar to mine who are willing to point me in the right direction.

I'm in no position to instruct even the newest of newbies, but with time I hope to contribute to the valuable resource I've found in these pages.

Latest posts

Back