New Crusher / Destemmer

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you tell me where you bought these casters I just picked up a used C/D and would like to do the same thing as I am also a one man band in making wine everybody loves to drink it but nobody seems to be around when I need them.

I got mine from casters.com, but you can really get them anywhere, Home Depot, Lowes, etc. Hard part for me was to find and insert that would fit into the tubes, and receive the snap ring shaft, but they have them at casters.com.

Thanks John I ordered the stand and it won't be here for a couple of days the C/D is enoitalia eno 15 the painted model and I ordered the S/S stand for it are the casters the same size on the destemmer and the stand and can you send me a link for them .......Thanks Mike

Not many tractor supply near here ( NYC ) go figure but ill give a look around thanks.....Mike

Not many tractor supply near here ( NYC ) go figure but ill give a look around thanks.....Mike

Congrats on the new toy!

I installed castors to a bunch of different things lately. My c/d, table saw, homemade dollys, and my press stand.
Tractor supply by me in Jersey had some but not a big selection and overpriced. Home Depot had everything I needed at great prices. All different sizes, light/medium/heavy/industrial duty’s, and all different fastening styles.
The press base castors just ended up bending the feet. I need to modify something to the legs now to accept the castors. IMG_7019.JPGIMG_7022.JPGIMG_7021.JPGIMG_7020.JPGIMG_7023.JPG

Thanks aj Ill check out the Home depot near me when I get the stand I hope the legs are sturdier than they look. Is your last name Massa I have a lot of family with that name from brooklyn staten Island and Florida never met anyone else by that name.

Thanks John I ordered the stand and it won't be here for a couple of days the C/D is enoitalia eno 15 the painted model and I ordered the S/S stand for it are the casters the same size on the destemmer and the stand and can you send me a link for them .......Thanks Mike

I looked, but don't have the purchase info any longer. I bought the plastic insert for square tubing (check the ID on your tubing before ordering) to receive the caster with grip ring stems. I then ordered casters rated for 150# each with grip ring stems and 3" diameter non-marking wheels. Hope that helps

Latest posts

Back