New Barrels for Forum Members

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I have to get the order in earlier this year. They are telling me I need it the middle of May at the latest. There is very little interest so far, in fact I only have 3 orders. Last year I got flooded with requests after the order was placed. So please let me know as soon as you can if you will be interested.

25 liter $190.00
30 liter $195.00
40 liter $205.00
50 liter $215.00
100 liter $295.00
120 liter $315.00

Fred, I'll take another 25 Litre Barrel. Please confirm that the barrel will be ordered in my name. If you need funds prior to ordering let me know.

Looks like I have to get the order in earlier this year. They are telling me I need it the middle of May at the latest. There is very little interest so far, in fact I only have 3 orders. Last year I got flooded with requests after the order was placed. So please let me know as soon as you can if you will be interested.

25 liter $190.00
30 liter $195.00
40 liter $205.00
50 liter $215.00
100 liter $295.00
120 liter $315.00

Hi Fred what type of barrel are these? American M? I have 6 but could use another one.

@mainshipfred - Any idea of what shipping costs (Portland) would be to the West Coast based on prior year's orders? I'm interested in a 30 liter if there is still time to place an order and the shipping isn't outrageous. Thanks...

The cooperage is just about done with small barrels so this will be the last call. Please let me know if you are interested one. I have till Monday.
last one?! not cool man

when do you expect them to be in your possession by?

i may have to grab another now that i know it’s the last hoorah

Latest posts

Back