New Barrels for Forum Members

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went through my posts for barrels and below is what I have. Please confirm if you are still interested since I still have a few requests and only one 40 liter left.I apologize if I left anyone out. They were supposed to be in Norfolk on the 3rd but got delayed until next week.

@Levi24 2 - 100
@rødvinselsker 2 - 50
@GR! 1 - 50
@dkbecker 1 - 50
@jgmann67 1 - 30
@hdgypsyman 1 - 30
@pete1325 1 - 25
@wood1954 I can save the 40 for you unless someone requests it first.

There is also a 25 and 40 I have to confirm from someone outside the forum.

I just went through my posts for barrels and below is what I have. Please confirm if you are still interested since I still have a few requests and only one 40 liter left.I apologize if I left anyone out. They were supposed to be in Norfolk on the 3rd but got delayed until next week.

@Levi24 2 - 100
@rødvinselsker 2 - 50
@GR! 1 - 50
@dkbecker 1 - 50
@jgmann67 1 - 30
@hdgypsyman 1 - 30
@pete1325 1 - 25

I am delighted that you were able to add a 30L barrel for me. I sent you a p.m. with payment and shipping information. Thanks Fred!

The barrels arrived today. I'll get shipping costs tomorrow or Sunday and let you know the cost and get them out Monday. If anyone has not given me their address please do so. The local guys just let me know when you want to pick them up. There may be two 50s left as one member didn't respond. Might have to be a local person though because shipping would probably make it not worth it.

Attachments

• 2020 Barrels.jpg
    2020 Barrels.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 68
Thanks guys. I'm sure my local shop in St. Charles, IL also has it. Can I drop a few Campden tablets in the water, drain in a few days then add my wine?

@Levi24 2 - 100
@rødvinselsker 2 - 50
@GR! 1 - 50
@dkbecker 1 - 50
@jgmann67 1 - 30
@hdgypsyman 1 - 30
@pete1325 1 - 25

I just saw this, do you still have a 50l barrel for me?

I just spoke to Zemplen and was told the pricing will be the same as last year. There were so many late requests last year I thought I would put this out a few months earlier than previous years. The order will go in sometime in June for a mid to late September delivery. In the past I never asked for payment until the barrels came in but last year I got stuck with 3 barrels which I was fortunately able to sell. So this year prior to placing the order I would like to ask for a 50% deposit which is what I have to send to Zemplen. Please let me know what you are interested in or have any questions.

Also, with regard to shipping, I ship UPS since it is the closest place for me to drop them off. The problem in the past is their term fully crated. The barrels are shipped wrapped in shrink wrap which I reinforce with strapping tape but not boxed. Whenever I ship them I list as fully crated but sometimes, for whatever reason, I get an additional charge for them not being fully crated and bill up to an extra $15.00 which I have to charge. Packaging, labeling and taking to UPS I don't charge for. If you wanted to potentially save the $15.00 you could create your own shipping label and email it to me to place on the barrel.

25 liter $190.00
30 liter $195.00
40 liter $205.00
50 liter $215.00
100 liter $295.00
120 liter $315.00

Latest posts

Back