new baby molly mule

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my old paint mare have a molly mule this morning
going to be sorrel with blond belly, and blond chin, will be a match to my team, except i ude 13 hand mules, this one will be 15 to 15.5 hand mule, now that i'm
old and broken dwn and my harness is all leather 14 to 15 ounce leather, and for me thats to high to throw a harness that high any more, so as soon as shes old enoulfh to train to pull buggy and i have her finished off, she'll have a new home somewhere else,,, lol
temp juse now getting riight to drive my team,
Dawg

yep way to tall for me, but perfect for coon hunters that want their animal to jump a fence, me i'm into around a 13 hand mule, easy to harness and even at that size will pull a horse outta their shoes, check up on the grand canyon histroy, back i forget in he 30's or 40's,, each year at least
1 or 2 torust got to ride a horse over a 1000 foot cliff, they changed to mules and not one dead since, people say mules are stuburn, nope, if riding or driving your mule/mules stop and wont go on, get your but down and find the danger, i would not, but i can ride a horse to his death or our death, not a mule, wont happen, i know there is some heavy duty grey matter on here, but even them people come in second behind a mule,
but yep she's going to be tall, i'll post pictures, i took some pic's that were all fuzzy, shamefully finnaly i thought and wiped the camera lens off,
Dawg

IMG_20210922_094855~2[1].jpg
img_20210922_094858-2-1-jpg.79061
IMG_20210922_094850~2[1].jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210922_094858~2[1].jpg
    IMG_20210922_094858~2[1].jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 84
yep,, a mule will ride or pull twice as long as a horse, you can use them to pull buggies or wagons till,,, at least late 30's i think the record ffor living was 56 in belfast,.... a mule in world war one called joe could clear either 6 or 8 foot wall,,, standing flat footed. my old paint mare is 2 times removed from millionaire and 5 times removed from 3 jets by way of 3 chicks, my old mare i think is 23, i'd have to look up her paper's
and them prices are low compared to the Ohio mule auction once a year,
Dawg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back