Need Member Photos!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All are welcome in fact I am pleased for the participation. I am also a picture fan, so bring em on! Edited by: SBRanch

I've already posted quite a few comments before finding this
but I guess I will introduce myself here to keep politically correct. LOL
My name is David Clark. I am originally from Toms River ,NJ but have
lived in Arkansas which is my adopted home for most of 30 years.
I have been making wines for 5 years now along with Norman Ostrom
who lives in Oklahoma City. He is originally from Arkansas. Our wine label
is D&N Fines Wines. We make primarily country wines but have ventured into a couple of kit wines last year after the first Winefest. My personal
goal in all of my country wines is that they finish fruit forward.Look forward
to interacting on the forum with this fun group of talented winemakers. I
thought I was the only one who could come up with some unusual recipes but I see I am not alone and am glad for it. Looking at all of the
recipes I will definitely contacting quite a few of you to pick your brain.

Ok, I am posting my pic. I just started, and my batch is about four days old. It is fermenting good, and I look forward to my first batch. I have found this forum to be very helpful, so I am adding my pic. Thanks to all who have helped me start out right.

lake.jpg

No, not at work in that one. I was out on the lake at 2 am with some friends. It had been a long night, to say the least. I do government work, and a lot of the people I work with do this. A friend just called to ask if he should use camden tabs or easy clean to sanitize. I said easy clean until it runs out, then camden. I will probably rack around Tues or Wed, and I am gonna take some pics and post them. I forgot to do that when I started, and I am already planning on a new carboy to have two batches going at once. This is a merlot, and I am thinking Cabernet next? (mostly because of a female friend that likes it!!!)

I thought the last 4 letters were part of your last name which they are! What Merlot kit are you finishing right now?

Edited by: wade

It is a Vinter's Reserve Merlot. It came with the basic equipment kit, which is what I am trying to make first.

As I am a computer idiot, if someone could tell me how to post a photo, I would be more than happy to

Latest posts

Back