Need input

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Trying to get a little feedback on my new labels. Don't be to harsh-lol

image-1536476005.jpg

image-2678148609.jpg

Attachments

• image-2699543124.jpg
    image-2699543124.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 146
I like them They seem a mixture of fun, like the Candy Apple and serious, like the Kiwi Sauvignon Blanc. It appears that you have them laid out for printing on a 8.5 x 11 sheet and then you cut them apart, right? You might be able to save some time using precut label sheets. Of course you would have to re-layout the labels.

Thanks. Yes I print them out as needed onto an 8.5 x 11 page. The local home brew place sells paper but I got some full sheets from office store and have a slicer to cut them out easier. Where ate you getting the paper w/templates from? Avery?

I prefer the white 4 in the bottom set. Easy to read and yet arty. Less is more.

I like all the labels, especially the second sheet. Is this pre-printed paper? As someone asked previously, what software do you use?

Great job. I agree love the graphics. I agree several are hard to read like the very first one and the second to last one with the red dot. I would only move the wording around or the color of the font. Be careful not to take away from your image. Great job!!

Thanks. Yes I print them out as needed onto an 8.5 x 11 page. The local home brew place sells paper but I got some full sheets from office store and have a slicer to cut them out easier. Where ate you getting the paper w/templates from? Avery?

Yes, I use the Avery 8164 shipping labels and they work fine on a 750 ml bottle. You can also get a free software download from Avery to make labels.

As others have said, a few are hard to read. I like the Kiwi with the same label printed on a full sheet of a larger image; really like the idea of the labels being different on each bottle using that background.

The kiwi labels are my favorite as well. Simple yet elegant, and easy to read.

Do you use the same font as Corona?

Never thought about it but it does look like the font on a corona bottle. Oh well, hope the don't see it-jk

Back