Need a Pump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought this inline strainer. It works well. Watch it though as it can get clogged pretty easily. Never had any problem with the finer sediments that go through this.

http://www.amazon.com/SHURFLO-255-313-Twist--Pipe-Strainer/dp/B000V2W0GE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430360573&sr=8-1&keywords=shurflo+strainer

yes that is the type of strainer I was referring to - but that particular one attaches directly to the pump - which will be out in the garage. Kind of a PITA to keep running up the stairs to the garage in order to clean out the filter ?

You can take a look at my facebook page on how I use the
All in one wine pump while pulling off the first run per say - using a pipe and a strainer bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same one. The good news is it works well, the bad news is it is small and will clog quickly if there is a lot of solids in the liquid.

I had the same issue and was more than skeptical about buying a pump. So I had a Buon Vino Super Jet Wine Filter I was using to filter my wine. There it was right in front on me! I took the pump off the stand and mounted it to a piece of MDF with the switch. I now pump my wine from my basement to outside for cold stabilization etc. it works absolutely fantastic. Hook back up to the filter plate for filtering but this pump is awesome. I have the All in one also, but when I want to rack and transfer 30-50 gallons this is the ticket.

Latest posts

Back