Quantcast

Namechange?

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

WineYooper

Reaction score
Is it possible to change my sign on name. I am getting past my 14 yr old dogs passing and would like to use a different name now like Wineyooper. Should have thought more about this when I joined. It would be greatly appreciated.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I took a look and saw how you can change everything but that. Possibly the mod's can do that. The other option you have is to sign up again. Either way you may lose all of your history connected to your name if that is important to you. Sorry I didn't have an answer for you.

WineYooper

Reaction score
My history is not that important and thought it would take a site mod to do it. Thanks.

Tom

Reaction score
PM Wade. He can do it..

Green Mountains

Reaction score
I knew a guy in New Hampshire who had his legal name changed to Arizona Zipper. I didn't believe the story until I had to get his ID for something.....it was true.

Guido the Wonder Lizard........it has a certain ring to it.

Julie

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I knew a guy in New Hampshire who had his legal name changed to Arizona Zipper. I didn't believe the story until I had to get his ID for something.....it was true.

Guido the Wonder Lizard........it has a certain ring to it.
Watch what you ask for, it just might happen and then you are going to have to change the picture on your avatar and heaven only knows what else, with a name like that you would probably have to type with an accent!

Julie

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh and you would probably have to wear a green leasure suit everytime you logged in here.

Latest posts