Nah, That blueberry wine is sweet not strong.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooter68

Fruit "Wine" Maker
Reaction score
Ok so I made a minor underestimate of a wine tonight. Have to stay by our burn pile while it's going or they can fine you $100 - $1000. And someones brush burn got out of control nearby today, so.... I'm being extra careful. But I ran out of water to drinkIMG_20210401_191745.jpgIMG_20210401_191751.jpgIMG_20210401_191759.jpg. Never mind. Just 75 feet away is the empty house where I do my wine making. The other house Tan one in photo 3 where we live is a "lot further" - 300 feet. I'll just nip in there and grab a bottle of my hard apple cider. Need a glass so as I get one from the kitchen I think, hmm what's in the fridge. Oh that sweet and weak blueberry wine. I'll have half a glass of that and take my apple cider out to the burn pile sittin spot. Dear wife is going to bring supper to me so I can stay at my post.
Few minutes later... Whoa! What's going on? That "weak sweet blueberry wine" snuck up on me and my empty stomach. Glad I'm sitting down. I'll never underestimate thst wine again.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back