my winemaking entourage

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrygirl

Reaction score
picture.php

i'm working on getting my spiced apple/pear going in the wine aka utility room,
getting everything in the primary, getting a notebook out (thanks julie!) and i turn around and this is what i see...(another sign of winemakingtalk addiction is having your camera handy, just in case, lol)
just wanted to share!

Cool pups. I do my wine in my basment and my dog doesbt go doen there but one of my cats does as he gets into any and everything and thats why I ferment with ml lid on as he'll sit on anything and I dont want him swimming in my wine.

I do mine in the bsmt too - although i don't have any pets in the house - i do have have a 5 and a 3 year old who love to "help" out :h

It takes a little longer when they help - but it is worth it - we enjoy the time together.

They love when i do the acid tests - it is like magic when the sample turns purple and i shake it and it goes away :h

You must feel like the Little Red Hen. You doing all the work and they just watch and wait for something good to eat.

Oh what darlings! I do my wine in the basement and now have expanded into the spare bedroom.

thanks guys! that little basset/beagle has been known to run his nose in my wine glass on more than one occasion, lol.
i, too, seem to be running out of room. i thought about putting the bulk age items in a closet...if the temp is ok, should it be safe for my carpet?

Beautiful pups!
Both my girls will take a taste off my finger tip, but then, they want anything papa has to offer.

Of course the beagle is leading the pack trying to snag up any scrap, lick, or slurp off the floor.

Very nice picture! I made a little bed up for our puppy to lay in while I am in the basement. If I leave the wine table to go anywhere else in the basement she is right under my feet. Thanks for sharing.

it's so good to see that we all have winemaking buddies! and yes, the beagle is the one always into/up to something, lol.
everyone else should post pics of their fourlegged enologists, too, lol

Latest posts

Back