• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My recent order with Wade

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwinMaples

Reaction score
I recently bought 2 Invacare pumps on Ebay; one for me, one for my son. He started making wine, too! :h Had I known more what Wade was selling, I would have bought from him.

Anyway, I contacted Wade and he set me up with tubing, bungs, whole house filters, etc. Saved me hours of running around picking these things up.

Result? Within a week of ordering, my box arrived on the day Wade said it would. The whole house filter housing is solid-quite impressive. Someone else mentioned this, I think, but it looks to me that Wade has a black belt in packing stuff! My order was protected from everything but a forklift going 30 mph!

Need a pump? Need the accessories to set it up? Buy from Wade. :br

Me to! two dealings with the man and both were great!

Ditto on dealing w Wade...everything i bought from him was as stated and top notch

Just made my purchase with Wade yesterday and so far all has been great. Can't wait to recieve my pump setup.

Tony

Actually the supply is just about perfect for you guys. If I expanded it would be hard or impossible to keep the price where it is as Id have to resort to other places to get the pumps and the place I get them from is by far the cheapest place to get pumps.

Back