My Newest Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
picture.php
Cherry Skeeter Pee

picture.php
Mango Passion Fruit - Still fermenting so ABV is unknown.

Very Nice.....I wish I was that creative. I'm leaning towards a very basic lable for everything and just change the name. I know, Borrrrrrring.....

Very Nice.....I wish I was that creative. I'm leaning towards a very basic lable for everything and just change the name. I know, Borrrrrrring.....

Not if it is a good label!!! I actually like the consistency in a label.

Doug, I just saw someone else do that and I thought it was very classy. I just like to have fun playing around with different ones.

Since I'm new to both wine making and label making I figured...have fun with it! :D I'm sure all my labels will be made from one basic template, but for now...I'm mixing it up.

I do want to know your opinion guys/gals...which do you prefer?

picture.php

picture.php

"Boy do I wish! She's a little hottie!"

".... the grace to accept the things I cannot, "

____

so did you accept what you couldn't change? or did you just go get it all changed?

ps...those labels will sell wine..and if the wine is good the wine will sell the second bottle :)

Last edited:
"Boy do I wish! She's a little hottie!"

".... the grace to accept the things I cannot, "

____

so did you accept what you couldn't change? or did you just go get it all changed?

ps...those labels will sell wine..and if the wine is good the wine will sell the second bottle :)

Normally turn to a head change in a nice pretty bottle LOL!

well no one will be wondering about the intentions when a someone presents a another w a bottle of Mango Passion.....

...an evening on the couch watching Dancing w the Stars :)

I like the first one also. You really have a good eye with your labels. The last batch you had was good also! My wife probably would not thik so though... LOL :slp

well no one will be wondering about the intentions when a someone presents a another w a bottle of Mango Passion.....

...an evening on the couch watching Dancing w the Stars :)

I don't get it, can you explain Al?

I like the first one also. The last batch you had was good also! My wife probably would not thik so though... LOL :slp

What is this you're drinking with saintprovogirl and Al and I wasn't invited?

Latest posts

Back