My new Plane

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2PUPs

Reaction score
Well this is my new rc plane , its a Electric powered Pitts Bi-plane with a 63" wingspan . Just started to put it together the other day . At the moment I am putting in my reciever . and getting my ailerons and elevator , and rudder setup . Will get a better pic of it together later . The wife says I have to many hobbys , I say not enough . I say I have a summer hobby = rc planes and BBQ smoking , winter hobby = wine making .

Pitts Bi-plane.jpg

Pitts.jpg

Last edited:
I have a younger brother who builds and fly's these. Have fun with it!

Did gliders as a kid, largest was 72", had about 5 or six smaller ones, designed them so the wings would come off in a crash or for storing... when in collage, parents thought they were broken and trashed them all. :(

Yours looks great !

Not sure why but I have always liked RC anything. I have a Reef Racer 2 boat that I jammed a brushless and lipo pack in, it literally flys sometimes. I'll have to try planes again, when I was young they always just got smashed to fast to learn to fly them. Hey you guys ever try them cheap airhog helicopters, pretty cool for indoor use.

This one was 249.00 shipping was free . It came with electric motor and all servos and esc >> electric speed controller , just had to add my reciever for it and a Lipo battery .

This is one I have that is still boxed for a winter project , its an F4U corsair with folding wing . Wing span of 63" . The wife says if I get any more kits she`s gunna toss me out , I said if she did , then I can get more planes , :db

F4U corsair 1.jpg

F4U corsair with folding wing.jpg

Oh, you shouldn't have shown that. I love the Corsair. Must....resist....temptation!

Latest posts

Back